Friday, August 25, 2006

Just a quick update...

It’s been a busy week and the weekend is only going to be busier, so I just wanted to do a quick check in. I had a doctor’s appointment last Wednesday and met with one of the other doctor’s in the practice, Dr. Reidy, in case she is the one on call when I go in to labor. All went well at the appointment, which was fairly quick, I basically go pee in cup, get weighed, blood pressure check, baby’s heartbeat check, and get my stomach measured and I am out the door.

Sunday is my first baby shower and I couldn’t be more excited! My fabulous sister-in-law is hosting it at her house and has everything planned to a tee (I swear she needs to do this for a living, hint, hint!). All of Jeremy’s aunts, his sister, and his cousins are helping out with hosting duties as well, and if you know them, then you know that the food will be delicious and everything will be beautiful! (Yes I know I am incredibly lucky!)

Also I want to say a big THANK YOU to our wonderful neighbors! They all got together and gave us gift last weekend. They gave us tons of diapers and wipes and our diaper disposal. We were so surprised!

Thank yall so much!!

On a side note: My cousin, Heather, will be a mom soon! I just found out yesterday that she will be going in to the hospital on Sunday and induced Monday(which just happens to be her due date). So hopefully sometime (earlier rather than later for Heather's sake) Monday, Lucas Townson Latham will make his entrance in to the world!

0 comments: