Friday, September 22, 2006

7 lb 10 ounces

That is what the ultrasound we had Wednesday estimates her weight to be right now. But ultrasounds are not always accurate, so she could be a pound smaller or a pound bigger, and I am thinking (and hoping) for the smaller. Oh and yes she is still a girl! Since it has been almost 20 weeks since our last ultrasound, I was still a little nervous that they might have gotten it wrong the first time. But all is good and I will not be having to make any returns!

The ultrasound was so nice, I really enjoyed seeing her again and seeing how big she has gotten. The tech took measurements of her head, heart, arms and legs, and averaged those to get her estimated weight. Next Wednesday is my 38 week appointment and she will check to see if I have progress any and see where we want to go from there.

So for the next couple of weeks we are still playing the waiting game. I hope they go by quick but I am guessing they won’t. And I know I promised updated nursery pictures and I should get around to posting them this weekend, as I plan to be at home all weekend!

I was too lazy to post last week, so I didn’t get to give you my picks for the upcoming football weekend, so here are this weekend’s picks:

Alabama @ Arkansas
2 Auburn vs. Buffalo
Kentucky @ 5 Florida
9 Georgia vs. Colorado
10 LSU vs. Tulane
15 Tennessee vs. Marshall
South Carolina vs. Florida Atlantic
Vanderbilt vs. Tennessee State
Mississippi State @ UAB
Ole Miss vs. Wake Forest

The only really big match up this weekend is Alabama and Arkansas, which will be the first real game for Alabama this season. And the only SEC I am picking against(other than the ones playing other SEC teams) is Miss State, pretty much b/c they haven't won a game all year...

1 comments:

Merideth said...

oh my gosh. I am so excited I could burst! I cannot imagine how you feel!