Friday, April 06, 2007

Half a Year





























Sara is 6 months old! A whole half a year has passed by already, only 6 more months until her first birthday!!





















































Isn't she a doll!

I think she is starting to like having her picture taken, which she should, since she has been born we have taken over 1200 pictures. If you notice in one of the pictures above, she is waving "bye, bye" and she has also learned to give kisses, sometimes! It so amazing to watch her learn and pick up on stuff, she already seems so smart! Also you may have noticed that Sara has teeth, she got her front two bottom teeth about two weeks ago.

When Sara was around 3 months old, Jeremy and I decided that on her 6 month birthday we would move her into her own room(she has been sleeping in her pack'n play in our room). Well it hasn't happened yet b/c we still haven't got a monitor. I think we are going to try to do it this weekend, I am really dreading it, I don't think I will be able to sleep! But I know it's inevitable, and the sooner we do it the easier it will be on all of us.

My high school best friend, Devin, had her baby yesterday, it was a boy and they named him A.J. He was a day over due, so it's no surprise he weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz. I am hoping to go see them tonight. So congratualtions to them!!! I know they are so happy about their little boy!

0 comments: