Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Look at me Mom!

Sara gave me a big surprise yesterday--she can get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth. I was shocked!!!! I had no idea she was even close to doing that! Needless to say, I am very proud of her, she is just growing up so fast! I think she must be picking it up at daycare, b/c most, if not all, of the other babies in her class can crawl and some can walk. So I think it won't be too much long until she is mobile. I guess we need to get a start on childproofing the house!!

And it seems like Spring has finally sprung! Thank goodness! I am hoping the warm weather will give me some motivation to get out and get back to walking and maybe even running. I have only got a month and a half before we go to the beach, and I still have a few more pounds to lose and some toning up to do. I think I am going to have to start back up on the Couch 2 5k program. Jeremy & I, along with Justin & Alison, did it in the late summer of 2005, and it worked!! In 12 weeks, we ran our first 5k. So I am hoping I can get back on that, we'll see though, I think it can just stay motivated I can do it again!

2 comments:

Mom said...

It seems like only yesterday that I was watching you get up on your knees trying to crawl. I miss those days, but having Sara around makes them fresh in my mine. Enjoy every moment and keep taking those pictures..

kyllie said...

Thanks Mom! I really need to get some pictures of her getting up on her knees. She thinks she is so funny now!! I think she laughs at herself more than she does at us.(And I didn't think anybody read this anymore, since I really slacked on the posts, so thanks for the comment!)