Thursday, May 03, 2007

Another First

I have been dying to do this, and I finally did it--I put Sara's hair in a ponytail! I had been trying to figure out what kind of ponytail holders I would need to do this, and one of my neighbors told me about the ouchless kind. So while I was at Walmart yesterday I picked some up, and when we got home it was time to play hair. Sara wasn't very cooperative, but then again what do you expect from a almost 7 month old. She wouldn't keep her head still, and kept moving it around trying to look at what I was doing, finally after about 10 minutes this is what I got:















Pretty cute if I do say so! And while I was getting pictures of her ponytail, I thought I would get some of her getting up on her hands and knees. She is getting really good at it, and she thinks it's so funny when she does it. But I feel sorry for her poor knees, they get so red!!

























In a followup to my post yesterday, we said goodbye to Phil and Chris last night on AI. It was no surprise to me, they are both good singers, but really don't compare to the final four that are left. I am pulling for Blake and Jordin for the final two. Melinda is by far the best singer on the show, but to me, she just doesn't fit the "Idol" image, would I be surprised if she won, not at all, but I think she will be another Ruben or Taylor, and not really sell like some of the other Idols have.

LOST. Last night's episode was a pretty good one. It didn't really reveal anything that I didn't already know, since I have read every spoiler out there that there is to read. But the previews for next week look incedible!! And I know nothing, or not much, about next weeks episode. Looks like we finally get to see what powers the island has and what the deal with DHARMA is.

And lastly I have a little request, I got an email from my mom this morning saying she recieved an email from one of my cousins that live in Mississippi. His wife just recently found out that her grandfather is dying of cancer and she is extremely heartbroken. So when you pray, please remember my cousin's wife and her family during this difficult time.

And one more pic, b/c she is so freaking cute!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL...and her little knees will stay red for a little while longer then she will start to walk then run and then you will be in for trouble. I miss you and I can't wait to get to meet Sara in person. Hope ya'll get to come to B'ham soon.