Friday, May 25, 2007

Class of 2007

Tonight Jeremy's little baby brother graduates from high school. Seriously? Is he old enough to do that? It doesn't seem like it to me. I still remember the first time I met him, this short, chubby, incredibly sweet 11 year old. A lot has changed in seven years, now he's not so short and chubby anymore, and I dare say taller than his brothers. But one thing that hasn't change is he is still the same sweet kid, I mean don't get me wrong he has had his moments, the boy does have a temper, but he still has one of the best hearts of anybody I know.




Congratulations Matthew!!! We're all proud of you and can't wait to see you walk the stage tonight. This is a huge milestone in your life, and you will officially enter the real world as an adult, so try and act like one ;)

Love you!


(And this is a 2 year old picture, but it's the only one I have available to me right now, he still looks the same, sans the braces)

0 comments: