Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day







I had a wonderful first Mother's Day yesterday, and I got a chance to see all the other mothers in my life. After church we went to see Jeremy's Mammaw for a minute and wished her a Happy Mother's Day, then we went to his Aunt Cheryl's to eat lunch with his mom and Nanny, and finally we went to my parent's house and took my mom out for dinner. So it was a busy, but great day. We were exhausted when we got home, so we put Sara to bed, Jeremy washed bottles and I straightened up around the house and we were in bed by 9:00.

Here are a couple more pictures I wanted to share:















My family on Mother's Day :)







Jeremy's Mammaw celebrated her 70th birthday last week, and I took this picture right before we left to go to her party. Isn't she cute!?!






And let me just say, I Love My Husband! He pulled a surprise on me this weekend. Saturday I woke up to 7 beautiful roses and a note saying to text him when I figured out what they were for(he was golfing). I knew immediately, especially after counting the number of roses. Saturday was out 7 year anniversary since we've been together. That's a freakin' long time. But it's hard to believe I have only known him for 7 years, it feels like I have always known him. And I honestly can't imagine my life without him.

0 comments: