Thursday, May 17, 2007

What did she just do?!?

Well she did it. Sara made a huge step yesterday in her effort to crawl. Jeremy and Sara were at home and I just got in from work, and Sara was sitting on the rug in our living room playing. She saw me and acted like she wanted me to pick her up, but I was standing at our back door letting Macy out. So she gets on her hands and knees and starts rocking, and then she starts picking up her hands and moving FORWARD, scooting her legs behind her. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Jeremy and I just looked at each other in disbelief. So I just wanted to document this on the blog, I haven't been doing a good job with keeping up with her baby book, so at least I have this where I can go back and look when I need to fill something in!

Also the pedi told Jeremy on Monday that her teeth are coming in lopsided, meaning, she has her two front bottom teeth, and her left top front, so logically you would think her right top front would be next, nope, not with Sara, her tooth next to her left front is coming in. Not sure what that means, if it means anything. I guess the order they are coming in is a little weird? Anybody heard of this happening before??

In TV Land last night, Melinda got the boot from Idol, and my prediction for a Blake vs. Jordin final came true. I am sure it seemed like a huge shock, and I must admit I was a little shock, because Melinda is good, really good, but I just didn't see her being the pop star that they want, but the other two definitely fit the mold, so for American Idol, I think the right ones are in the finals. LOST had another pretty good episode last night, it was a good setup for the finale, which I have high expections for, so it better not be a let down. What's up with the new hatch, The Looking Glass, with people in it?? That was a huge shock to me, I thought for sure Charlie was swimming to his death. Anybody notice that it was Sayid's Nadia that Charlie saved from the mugger? I didn't either, but read about it online this morning.



I have other shows that I could ramble on about, but I figure that reading about it is not that interesting, unless you watch the show. But I will mention one more, Dancing with the Stars, anybody watching this one? I watched the first season and haven't watched one since, but somehow I've gotten swept up in this season. I don't vote, but if I did, my votes would go to Apolo and Julianne. They are amazing and have the best chemistry. And Julianne just broke off her engagement with her fiance, mmmm what does that mean?? She says they aren't broken up, just postponing the wedding b/c she is so busy with the show. Yeah we'll see!

0 comments: