Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day



If Sara is anything, she is a Daddy's girl. I think that's just the way it's suppose to be, I was always a Daddy's girl, and I expected Sara to be the same. There is something special about the relationship between a father and daughter and I am so thankful I get to witness it everyday. Jeremy just turns to mush with Sara, and I have heard him repeatedly tell her over and over that all she has to do is smile at him and he will give her anything she wants. And I have no doubt he'll do exactly that!








I think she definitely has him wrapped around her finger :)







We also got to celebrate Father's Day with my dad, we went to visit him and had lunch with him, my brother's and my uncle(my mom is in Europe). And Sara got to swim a little bit too in my parent's pool! And later that evening we went over to Jeremy's mom and dad's for supper and go to spend time with his dad and Pappaw.

Now it's back to work! I worked 2 days last week after we got back from vacation, and Jeremy is back at work today after having a full week off, he was not looking forward to it! But it will be nice to get back into our routine and get Sara back in her's.

0 comments: