Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy 8 Months Sara!


Yesterday was Sara's 8 month birthday! She is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe we have had her for 8 months! In her 8th month, she hit another milestone--she learned to crawl. And man, is she ever crawling now! This morning Jeremy and I were getting ready, he was in the bathroom and I was in my closet, and in the mornings we usually sit Sara on the floor with her toys, but lately she has been exploring, so this morning I walk out of my closet into the bathroom, and there she sits, with a hand full of dog food, yuck! Some of you may have already heard the story of her getting into Macy's water bowl a couple of weeks ago, but this time she totally bypassed the water and went straight for the food! After I got the food out of her hand, I took her back in the bedroom and right as I turned to go back in the bathroom, I heard her on the move, right behind me, coming right back in to the bathroom. So we are definintely going to have to keep our eyes on her now! :)


















Daddy's Little Golfer!















Oh yeah, she can pull up in her crib now too! Not that she sleeps in it right now, but still! When we get back from the beach we are planning on putting her in there, I promise this time!!!! (and lowering her mattress!)

0 comments: