Friday, June 08, 2007

Out of Town

Vacation time is here! We are leaving tomorrow for a beach trip with my parents, aunt, uncles, and cousins. I am so ready! So the blog will be out of a commission for a few days, but when I get back there will be a huge update with lots and lots of pictures, b/c I will remember my camera, I have it on my list!!!

I am hoping we have a fun trip, and that Sara will stay well for it. The past 2 days I have noticed the beginnings of a runny nose, so I hope that is all it is and nothing more. We finished her antibiotic yesterday for her ear infection, and I hope it has cleared up, even though this morning I noticed her tugging on it while she was drinking her bottle. Not a good sign :( I am packing some tylenol and her teething tablets, she seems to be doing that too, and anything else we might need we can buy down there, but hopefully we won't have too!

0 comments: