Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Belated 9 Months Old Post

Busy Busy Busy! I finally got a chance to download Sara's 9 month pictures. So here they are only a week late!







Also on Monday, Sara got tubes in her ears. She did really well and is doing fantastic now! Hopefully this will be the end of the ear infections for a while. Sara has her 9 month checkup tomorrow with her pediatrician, so if there is anything wrong with her ears, he'll catch it and she will also be getting another round of shots, fun!

Not much else going on with us, it's been a pretty low key summer! But I am however counting the days until August, the 26th to be exact. We'll be heading to Cabo San Lucas with Justin and Alison for a beach getaway!! I am so excited, it's going to be a great trip!

I have more pictures to post from snaps I have been taking of Sara the last couple of days, so keep a look out for those :)

0 comments: