Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rub a dub dub....



















....Sara's in the tub!!

I love these pictures! Sara is such a happy little girl and a joy to be around. I can't wait to wake up every morning just to see her and my favorite part of the day is when I go pick her a daycare. I always get butterflies in my stomach when I walk through the door b/c I am so excited to see her. And as soon as she sees me, she gives me the biggest smile and starts waving her arms for me to get her. Oh, I wish it was that time right now! :)

And just out of curiosity, is there anybody out there who reads this blog at all? If so, maybe you could just drop a "Hi!" in the comments section. Just curious if I am the only one that ever reads it. (Really I just look at it for the pictures! ;)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Kyllie! Just wanted you to know I check your blog about once a week... Sara looks adorable as usual. I know exactly how you feel about picking up at daycare... it's my favorite part of work days!

Nana said...

Hi sweets, I had to get caught up, so don't stop this. I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures. I really do love the tub ones.

Amanda Gremillion said...

I read it all the time and love it! I especially love the pictures but I do enjoy the blogs too! I like staying updated on how you guys are doing.