Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back to the Real World

Cabo was AMAZING! We had perfect weather and came home with some great tans! I don't think we could have had a more stress-free vacation, everything from the hotel check-in to the flights went smoothly. Our resort was beautiful, we had a fantastic view from the beach of Land's End. The food was good too, the only disappointment there was we weren't able to make reservations for some of the restaurants b/c they were all booked up. We did venture off the resort one day and went snorkeling in an area called Santa Maria Bay and had a great time! And on the way back to the marina, they took us by The Arch and Lover's Beach so we could get pictures.

And speaking of pictures, no I don't have any to post today, I have them downloaded, but I don't have any with me right this minute to post, I was too lazy yesterday to get them together! I am planning on having some tomorrow, along with Sara's 11 month pictures, OMG 11 months! I can't believe it! She will be a year old one month from today. It seems like she has always been with us though, I can't remember a moment not having her! So I am going to be in party planning mode for the next month, should be fun!

We got back from Cabo on Thursday, actually we got home early Friday morning, about 1:30 am, and after a day of rest, we took off again, this time to Tuscaloosa for Alabama's season opener against Western Carolina. Bama won 52-6, which was a great start to the season.

Oh, and btw, Sara is walking!!! :) She started taking her first steps the week before we left and while we were gone she has turned into a full on walker!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I know I can't believe we have to come back to work. But I am glad to be home.

Tiffany said...

Welcome home guys!