Friday, September 14, 2007

Fog

I've been in a little bit of a fog lately. I've been having writer's block, or maybe it's just that there hasn't been anything news worthy to blog about, but I hate going so long between post, so I thought I would try to come up with something.....I guess it would be easier if I had some pictures to post, and it's not that I haven't taken any, I have taken tons lately, and I have even downloaded them all to my computer. I just haven't put them on my thumb drive to put them on the computer I do most of my updates on, so therefore no new pics.

It's raining today thanks to Hurricane Humberto. I got an email this morning from a co-worker, who has an unbelievably great outlook on life. Here is what she said:

"What a wonderful peaceful rainy day, take some time to reflect and listen to the rain, it does your soul good to "chill" for just a moment. And remember there are beautiful sunsets even to a rainy day."

This woke me up from the half sleep I was in at my desk. It definitely made me apprecaite the day. I saw her in the hall and thanked her for sending it to me, b/c not all people can look at a rainy day and appreciate it in such a positive way. So maybe next time your having a gloomy, sleepy, rainy day, you'll think of this and just take a moment and "chill."

0 comments: