Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Guy


The Game of Tag about your GUY:

1. Who is your guy? Jeremy
2. How long have you been together? almost 7 1/2 years, married 3 3/4--4 years in December :)
3. How long did you date? 3 1/2 years
4. How old is your guy? 27
5. Who eats more? We both like to eat, but I'll say Jeremy has the edge if we have any bread in the house!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did – We were in my parent's driveway, I said it back after over an hour of standing there.
7. Who is taller? I think Jeremy is...barely!
8. Who sings better? Defintely Jeremy, he was in choral in high school.
9. Who is smarter? We are both equally smart ;)
10. Whose temper is worse? Totally me
11. Who does the laundry? Me most of the time, but if I go too long, Jeremy picks up the slack
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Jeremy
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of our bed looking at the headboard I sleep on the left side, and Jeremy on the right, so Jeremy!
14. Who pays the bills? Always Jeremy, I haven't touched a bill since we've been married
15. Who is better with the computer? It depends on what we're dealing with, but for the most part we are equal
16. Who mows the lawn? Always Jeremy, even though growing up I mowed my parent's yard every Saturday on a riding lawnmower, I don't push mow!
17. Who cooks dinner? Me Always! (if we don't get take out)
18. Who drives when you are together? Jeremy
19. Who pays when you go out? Jeremy
20. Who is most stubborn? Yours truly
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It’s 50/50 on this one
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We usually see both sets at least once on the weekend, but mine probably have the edge
23. Who kissed who first? Jeremy, he asked permission
24. Who asked who out? I think I did?
25. Who proposed? Jeremy
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? We both have a good group of friends, so it's pretty equal
28. Who has more siblings? Jeremy, he has 3, I have 2
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I let Jeremy think he does, it’s just easier that way

0 comments: