Today is my 28th birthday. How did that happen? It feels like it was yesterday that I was celebrating my 18th birthday. Has it really been 10 years already?? I guess so. But I am really not bitter about getting older, except for that one year, 26 was a rough birthday for me, not really sure why, other than I was closer to 30 than 20, but it was one I didn't enjoy at all. Anyways, this has been a great birthday, probably one of the best I have had! I've got to celebrate 3 times already! My parents had lunch on Sunday for me, my sweet husband took me out to dinner on Monday night(a BIG thanks to Alison & Justin for keeping Sara!!) , and last night we went out for Mexican with all of Jeremy's family. It's all been so great! So in honor of my 28th birthday, here are 28 things you may or may not know about me (these will be very random I'm sure!):
1. I was born on Halloween (shocker!).
2. I had my wisdom teeth cut out on my 18th birthday, and went to my high school’s football game that night (for some reason I am strangely proud of that).
3. I have one tattoo.
4. I got it because I wanted to see how bad it hurt.
5. I have to hold my nose when I go under water.
6. I can’t remember things like I used to, and have become extremely forgetful.
7. I turn the radio up really loud when I am the only one in the car (the louder the radio, the better I sound).
8. I really want to take ballroom dancing, b/c I am obsessed with Dancing with the Stars.
9. I wash my face every night before I go to bed no matter what time it is.
10. I am a very routine-oriented person.
11. I LOVE sweet tea
12. I got my belly button pierced at 19.
13. I took it out after I got home from my honeymoon, 5 years later.
14. My parents gave me a surprise birthday party for my 16th, and it was really a surprise, I had no clue!
15. I failed my driver's permit test.
16. I went back the next day and passed.
17. I love pedicures and would get one every week if I could.
18. I have always though it would be cool to live out west, like Colorado.
19. I think I would have a hard time leaving Alabama.
20. I get homesick.
21. I am very indecisive (again no shock there).
22. I want to get a nose job (very decisive about this).
23. I love celebrity gossip.
24. I would love to learn to snow ski...in Colorado.
25. I decided I was going to be a marine biologist after a trip to Sea World when I was 15.
26. I am not a marine biologist.
27. I love being a mom.
28. I am looking forward to 30 (WHAT? Did I really just say that! ;)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Friday, October 26, 2007
OK, so she's not really on a farm, but she's pretty close to one. Sara stayed with my parents while we were gone to the UA/UT game on Saturday (ROLL TIDE!!!), and my mom put her in the cute pair of overalls she bought her and went crazy taking pictures! She got some really cutes one, even though the setting on my camera was not on the right one b/c I had changed it the night before to take pictures at Alex's football game. So, I have a few more cute ones I want to post, BUT blogger is uncooperative and won't let me upload anymore, so this is all I've got for now.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
That pretty much sums up what's been going on with us lately. Last weekend it was really nice not having to run around for a change, and it even felt somewhat weird. But we will make up for it this weekend! And I am looking forward to it! Friday night is my baby brother's last Homecoming :( So we'll be going to that and hoping for a win for him and his team(they've had a bit of a rough season.) And on Saturday(The Third Saturday in October) we'll be going to T-Town for the UA/TENN game! Even though it seems as though the rivialry is not as huge as it used to be, i.e, 11:30 game on Lincoln Financial, I am still really excited about going! To me this is still one of the greatest rivialries in the country and anytime I can go to this game I will. I don't think I missed a Tennessee games since Jeremy and I have been dating, so I have taken full advantage of being able to go! The SEC has been so flipped-flopped this season that there is not one game that you can predict with 100% certainty, you could pretty much so that for all the conferences this year. So cross your fingers for a Bama Win!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Monday, October 08, 2007
Yesterday we had Sara's 1st birthday party with all of our family and friends. It was a great day and I think Sara had a good time, she definitely loved having everyone around. Here are some pictures from the day:
Sara & her cousin Luke riding in her new car!
Happy Birthday to Sara, Happy Birthday to you!
Not so sure about the cake?
The happy Birthday Girl!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Happy 1st Birthday Sara!!!
I Love You!!!
(I know it's cliche, but I really can't believe she's already one year old!)
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Hahaha! So the mystery is solved! People are always making comments on who Sara looks like, most everyone from Huntsville says Jeremy, while everyone from Crossville says me, so I thought this would be a fun way of finally getting an answer. Sometimes when I look at her, or see pictures of her with a certain expression, I think my gosh, she looks just like I did, but then she also has her moments where she looks just like her daddy, especially lately, when she smiles! So it's good to know that Jeremy and I both have equal claim on who our daughter looks like :)