Wednesday, October 31, 2007

28


Today is my 28th birthday. How did that happen? It feels like it was yesterday that I was celebrating my 18th birthday. Has it really been 10 years already?? I guess so. But I am really not bitter about getting older, except for that one year, 26 was a rough birthday for me, not really sure why, other than I was closer to 30 than 20, but it was one I didn't enjoy at all. Anyways, this has been a great birthday, probably one of the best I have had! I've got to celebrate 3 times already! My parents had lunch on Sunday for me, my sweet husband took me out to dinner on Monday night(a BIG thanks to Alison & Justin for keeping Sara!!) , and last night we went out for Mexican with all of Jeremy's family. It's all been so great! So in honor of my 28th birthday, here are 28 things you may or may not know about me (these will be very random I'm sure!):

1. I was born on Halloween (shocker!).

2. I had my wisdom teeth cut out on my 18th birthday, and went to my high school’s football game that night (for some reason I am strangely proud of that).

3. I have one tattoo.

4. I got it because I wanted to see how bad it hurt.

5. I have to hold my nose when I go under water.

6. I can’t remember things like I used to, and have become extremely forgetful.

7. I turn the radio up really loud when I am the only one in the car (the louder the radio, the better I sound).

8. I really want to take ballroom dancing, b/c I am obsessed with Dancing with the Stars.

9. I wash my face every night before I go to bed no matter what time it is.

10. I am a very routine-oriented person.

11. I LOVE sweet tea

12. I got my belly button pierced at 19.

13. I took it out after I got home from my honeymoon, 5 years later.

14. My parents gave me a surprise birthday party for my 16th, and it was really a surprise, I had no clue!

15. I failed my driver's permit test.

16. I went back the next day and passed.

17. I love pedicures and would get one every week if I could.

18. I have always though it would be cool to live out west, like Colorado.

19. I think I would have a hard time leaving Alabama.

20. I get homesick.

21. I am very indecisive (again no shock there).

22. I want to get a nose job (very decisive about this).

23. I love celebrity gossip.

24. I would love to learn to snow ski...in Colorado.

25. I decided I was going to be a marine biologist after a trip to Sea World when I was 15.

26. I am not a marine biologist.

27. I love being a mom.

28. I am looking forward to 30 (WHAT? Did I really just say that! ;)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

LOL I definitely never knew you wanted a nose job!

HAPPY 28TH!! Only one more before the big 3-0!!

Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Sugar!!..sorry just a day late