Monday, November 26, 2007

Finale

Tonight is the Dancing with the Stars finale! And I am pretty excited about it, can ya tell!?! It's down to three couples, Marie Osmond and partner, Jonathan Roberts, Mel B. and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, and Helio Castroneves and his partner, Julianne Hough. And I can say I have no clue who is going to win. Last season, my hands down favorite was Apolo and Julianne from the start and they went on to win, but this season I really don't have a favorite, which is kind of disappointing, but nonetheless I am still looking forward to tonight. I will say I strongly do not think that Marie should be in the finale, actually, she should have been voted off a few weeks ago. I really think it's going to be either Mel B. or Helio, and maybe I'll have a better idea which one after tonight's dances.

Also we had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Visited with family, decorated for Christmas, suffered through the Iron Bowl :( , and just relaxed at home. I have some pictures, but you guessed it, I don't have them with me to post, hopefully tomorrow!

0 comments: