Thursday, November 08, 2007

Not Much to Say

I don't have much to blog about today, all that's on my mind is getting ready for our trip tomorrow. I still have some laundry to do, and all the packing. Luckily I am leaving work at lunch tomorrow, and will have an hour or two at home before we have to leave to go meet my parents, so I should be able to get everything that I don't get done tonight then, b/c tonight I am going to a jewelry party to buy myself some very cute jewelry and that will continue into a birthday celebration. Jewelry, wine, and cake, it's gonna be a fun night! Honestly, I could have got a lot of it done last night, but I didn't, I wound up plopped on the couch watching the CMA Awards, which I usually never watch, but since nothing else was on, I watched. And, it was really good! Of course I would have much rather been watching Private Practice.

And here are some more baby Sara pictures for your enjoyment:

My two girls: Sara and Macy. I really can't get over how much Macy loves(tolerates) Sara. I guess she figured out that she wasn't going anywhere.
The early days. Sara playing on her Baby Einstein Activity Mat.
She would lay here while I tried to keep in touch with outside world while I was on maternity leave. Email is a wonderful thing.

0 comments: