Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Snow

Sara got to see her first snow last week, what little it was! The snow was coming down pretty hard for a couple of hours, so I took advantage of it and took Sara out to see what she thought about it. Her reaction? She LOVED it!! She giggled the whole(short) time we were out there. Here are a few pictures, but I don't think they fully capture her excitement!

















And plus, I thought she looked super cute all bundled up in her coat and toboggan! :)

4 comments:

Corey & Alisha said...

She does look really cute in her winter gear. I was out of town and missed being with Will when it snowed. We will have to wait for the next snow to enjoy the fun together I guess.
It was really great to see you guys last week at the Welcome Home dinner. I hope you guys will plan on joining us next month at our house!

Sunny said...

She looks adorable in the snow!!!

I love that second picture of her. Just precious!

Ashley said...

Those are the cutest pictures, and I do love her little outfit! She's just a perfect mix of you two!

Nana said...

I love the second picture.. She really did enjoy the snow... I hope it snows again, so she can really get into it..