Monday, January 14, 2008

Sara at Play

We had a pretty low-key weekend, spent most of it at home with a trip to the mall. Sara's Little Gym class started back on Saturday and I think this was probably the most fun she has had there so far, she really got into the warm-up this week, but wasn't too crazy about the group activity, so she spent most of it with me holding her. Also, Sara was in a great mood yesterday after her nap, so I was able to get some cute shots of her playing in her room w/smiles!!!














Sara got this for her birthday and I just recently moved it into her room (I had to do some rearranging to her room after Christmas to accommodate all the new toys, so our living room wasn't full of them!)and placed in corner, and I think she likes better in there b/c she actually feels like she going into somewhere, if that makes sense :)




Another one of her birthday presents that she's really starting to get into. She can get on it all by herself and can push herself backwards in it, and she can go forward, but she tries to walk instead of her pushing with her feet, it's pretty funny! And she LOVES to press the horn!!


















Just a cute pic of her smiling and holding on to her dishes. While she was taking her nap, I picked up room, put all her books on her shelf, etc., but as you can tell that doesn't last long!














And here she is being a good little helper! She loves to take the spoons and forks in and out of the dishwasher.














Such a big girl helping mommy!

4 comments:

Corey & Alisha said...

She is so cute! Sunny let us borrow there little house like Sara's. Will really loves it. He plays with it all the time. Don't you just love this stage?!?

Sunny said...

She is just precious! I can totally understand about trying to "fit" all of the new toys into your house. It took us awhile to recover, but I think that everything now has a place.

dawn wilson said...

i just realized you had a blog!!! Why in the world haven't you commented on mine?!?!?! Then I would have found yours earlier!!! I love it.... Those pics of Sara are waaay too cute! It gets fun when they get to this stage, i think, their little personalities really start to come out. Kaylen keeps me laughing all the time! So glad I found your site!

Nana said...

That hair.. I love her hair.. I have got to put some of these pictures out... Can't keep them updated fast enough..