Friday, February 22, 2008

#1 Song

I saw this on another blog, and thought it would be a fun Friday post.

What was the number one song on the day you were born? Married? the day your child was born?

Go here to find out!

Here's our #1 songs:

For me it was "Pop Muzik" by M
Jeremy's was "Babe" by Styx
Sara's was "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake
And on the day we were married it was "Stand Up" by Ludacris featuring Shawnna"

Those are some random songs, or at least I think so. And maybe because I don't think I have even heard most of them. The only one I am remotely familiar with is Justin Timberlake, and if you know me, it's kind of fitting that he was number one on the day Sara was born ;)

Go check it out and let me hear what your number ones were!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Mine - "Three Times a Lady" by The Commodores
Matt's - "My Sharona" by The Knack
Audrey's - "Don't Matter" by Akon

Thanks, this was neat! I'm going to put Audrey's in her baby book (I wish it were a better song)!

Alison said...

Fun!
Justin's #1 song was the same as Jeremy's, obviously: "Babe" by Styx--which is great b/c Justin loves Styx!

My #1 song was "Centerfold" by J. Geils Band (I'm singing "...Angel in the centerfold..." is that the same song?)

And just for kicks, I looked up the #1 song for July 26, 2007 since we don't know the #1 song for July 26, 2008 yet, and last year, our little peanut's song would've been "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's (loved that song!)

kyllie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kyllie said...

Tiffany--Fun songs! (and at least you've heard them, seriously who is the group "M"?)

Alison--Interesting, maybe that's a little foreshadowing:

Hey There Delilah is a song about a.....GIRL?? ;)

dawn wilson said...

Okay... my turn...
Tiffany... my birthday is close to Matt's.. Sept. 28, 1979...

Mine - "My Sharona"
Allen's - "Best of my Love"
Kaylen's - "Dont forget about us" by Mariah Carey

Our wedding song was "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce... how appropriate!

Sunny said...

This is fun!

Mine is "With A Little Luck" by Paul McCartney and Wings

Jason's is "Rock'n Me" by the Steve Miller Band

Abby Kate and Joshua's is "I Believe" by Fantasia

Jackson's is "Umbrella" by Rihanna featuring Jay-Z

Anonymous said...

My #1 song was "Rock and Roll Waltz" by Kay Starr

The Streak" by Ray Stevens #1 song When I graduated.. and there was a lot of streaking going on that year


Southern Nights" by Glen Campbell #1 song when I was married


Kyllie's #1 song (as you already know) Pop Muzik" by M

Matt's #1 song - Endless Love" by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie

Alex' #1 song -"Step by Step" by New Kids on the Block



Nana (Diane)

anita said...

Love reading all your stuff here-especially love seeing Sara's pix!
BTW, I have no idea who was singing the song when I was born - so I looked up the day I graduated high school and it was better. How about "Brown Sugar" by the Rolling Stones!