Friday, February 01, 2008

It's Back!


Finally after 8 months, LOST is back! Last night's episode picked up right where the finale left off. In typical LOST fashion, they raised more questions than they answered, but really do we expect anything less.

Now the big questions:

Who is the Oceanic Six? Jack, Kate, Hurley,?,?,?.

What is the real reason Naomi and her crew wanted to find the island?

What did Jack want to make sure Hurley didn't tell?

Also did anyone notice who was hanging out in Jacob's cabin? Yep, very interesting.

I have zero theories. Hopefully we'll find out what's going on in the next 7 episodes, since it looks like that might be all we're getting this season thanks to the writer's strike!

But let me just say, I am so glad it's back!

3 comments:

ashley t said...

Amen, sister. I am THRILLED to see LOST back. I cannot wait until Thursday nights. Now...I just wish we had 16 full episodes left instead of 8 due to the dumb writers' strike!

Sunny said...

We really enjoyed getting "Lost" last night too! There are so many questions to be answered now. No idea who the other 3 (of the 6) might be. We've been trying to figure out who's eye popped up while Hurley was looking in the cabin. Jason thinks that it was Locke's, but he has too many wrinkles around his eyes, so I don't think that it was Locke. What's up with Jack's/Claire's dad being in the rocker? So many questions and of course there are no answers, only more questions!!!

Brooke said...

Hey Girl! I didn't know you had a blog!! The picture of ya'll is so cute. What a beautiful family!