Thursday, February 14, 2008

Long Time No Blog

2 Weeks! I guess I've been on a two week break from blogging! Not that there has been anything to blog about. And I really don't have that much to catch up on. We've just been in our everyday usual routine, getting up, going to work/daycare, coming home, and just hanging around the house. But this weekend we(I) finally have some plans!!

I am leaving out tomorrow with a group of friends for Pensacola! We're going to visit our long lost neighbor and friend, Laura, who moved to Pensacola last spring. We all miss her lots and can't wait to see her and her beautiful girls (and Scott too), and eat her fabulous cooking! Before Laura moved, she was our resident chef, always making us fabulous things to eat.

This is also the first time I have left Jeremy with Sara over night, so we shall see how that goes. I'm already planning on laying her out outfits for the days I'm gone, but as far as fixing her hair, he's on his own :) But he will have his fair share of help from the grandmothers though, so I think he might pass hair fixing duties to them.

Hopefully I will have some fun pics to share when I get back...and Happy Valentine's Day! I might have some cute pictures to post tomorrow of Sara celebrating VDay!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I hope that you have a great time away with the girls! Pensacola should be nice this time of year!

Brooke said...

Wow, I am so jealous!! I hope that you have a great time and I'm sure Jeremy will do a great job with the hair. Whenever I am gone it seems like Thomas leaves out Caley's bow when he does her hair. I don't even think he knows which side to part it on.