Monday, March 03, 2008

All About Sara

No, I haven't forgot about her, I've just been procrastinating in downloading the pictures off my camera. I have about a month's worth that I just downloaded tonight...so away we go!















This is how you'll catch her most of the time, thumb in mouth.



















Sara on Valentine's Day.















Laughing at her Grandaddy. Him and her Nana came bearing Valentine's gifts!















Sara just chillin' in her chair watching Dora.



















And again, with the thumb!



















With the beautiful weather we had this weekend, Sara thought it would be nice to take a drive.















I think she had some car trouble?



















Outta My Way! (We need to work on her road rage ;)



















My happy little girl!

5 comments:

dawn wilson said...

What a cutie!!!! Isn't it amazing that we think it takes forever for them to learn to move and walk and talk and all of the above and then we look back and think... man that was fast! She really is getting to be such a big girl!!!

Tiffany said...

She is getting so big and she is just the sweetest little girl!

Sunny said...

She is SO cute! I love the pictures of her lounging in her chair!

Corey & Alisha said...

She is so precious! It looks like you guys really enjoyed the weather this weekend. I can't wait until it is warm every weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics... I have got to get some of them to add to my laptop screen saver.... She is growing up so fast...


Nana