Friday, April 11, 2008

The Office


Jim Halpert: Michael has asked Pam and me to dinner at least... nine times and every time we've been able to get out of it. But, I gotta give him credit. He got me. Because... I'm starting to suspect there was no assignment from corporate.

The Office premiered last night with it's first new episode since the writer's strike. And it was fantastic, I was seriously laughing out loud at every line, of course that might be b/c it's been five months since the last new episode so there was a lot of laughing to make up for. Nonetheless it was a great episode!


Michael Scott: "Whatever I want." It's never whatever I want. When I wanted to see Stomp and you wanted to see Wicked, what did we see?

Jan: We saw W-W--

Michael Scott: When I said that I wanted to have kids and you said that you wanted me to have a vasectomy, what did I do? And then, when you said that you might want to have kids and I wasn't so sure? Who had the vasectomy reversed? And then when you said you definitely didn't wanna have kids? Who had it reversed back! Snip snap snip snap snip snap! I did! You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person. And I bought the condo, to fill will children!

Jan: I am so sorry that I don't wanna bring kids into this screwed up world.

Michael Scott: I am sorry too.

Jan: But look if you wanna have kids then fine! You win! Let's have a [bleep] kid!

Michael Scott: Do you mean it? You wanna have a kid.

Jan: I hate my life.
[Jan walks away]

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

"You just broke a $200 Plasma TV" was one of the funniest lines though.

Wait maybe it was the "[This wine]...has an oaky afterbirth"

Killed me later after I thought about it

Sunny said...

We got to watch last night! It was really funny! I'm so glad that The Office is back! It is such a funny show.

I like the new look of your blog!