Friday, April 04, 2008

One and a half


My baby is 18 months old today! I can't believe what a big girl she is now! Here are some things I want to remember:

She is saying new words everyday, and can pretty much do the entire roll call of our whole family.

She still LOVES to dance, and anything that makes music.

She is very into Dora the Explorer, I think the Backpack she got for Easter was evidence of that!

She really likes to take a bath, and will fill up a boat she has with water and stick her face down in it! I have a feeling we might have a little fish on our hands this summer!

She will give hugs and kisses to just about anybody.

She is very good at connecting people, you mention Justin, she will immediately call for Alison, or you mention Matt, and she will ask for Alex.

She still loves to read, we go through about 3 books every night before bed. Her favorites are flap books, or animal books.

She can jump extremely well for her age, or so we've been told.

She is bashful around strangers, but usually warms up pretty quickly.

She doesn't share very well at all. You would think with being around other kids all day, that wouldn't be the case, but she seems to be very selfish. I am hoping she grows out of this very soon!

I am sure there are more things I want to add, but my brain is tired. Enjoy the pictures!



3 comments:

Sunny said...

What a sweetheart! I love her little outfit. She sounds like she is just so adorable.

Tiffany said...

I love that last picture with the bubbles. Sara is such a cutie!

Alison said...

That outfit is even cuter when you add the leggings!! I also love the blog's new look--very Sara!

love you guys!