Monday, June 23, 2008

New Pictures

We finally got around to getting some really good professional pictures of Sara made a few weeks ago. The photographer, Alyson, did an amazing job!!! I think she really captured Sara's emerging personality! Jeremy and I got in on some of the pictures too, and we had a great time! Alyson was fun to work with and she was great with Sara, so I must put out a plug for her : Eternal Reflections Photography by Alyson

She created an awesome slideshow for us, so here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.erpbyalyson.com/CarterFamily/

And I have a little update on Sara, towards the end of last week and over the weekend we finally discovered the root of her problem, and it's not so much separation anxiety, but it's that she's teething! And I mean seriously teething! Up until now, she has never really had a problem with it, and we wouldn't even know new teeth were coming in until we saw them, but not with is set! It was so bad this weekend, I had to change her outfit multiple times b/c of all the drool and snot, and we had the hardest time getting her to nap. But I do think the worst is over, and she was her normal little self when I dropped her off this morning. I'm so ready to have my little girl back!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my soul those are ADORABLE! I love them, and I especially love the colors that you went with - y'all are all color-coordinated!!

Sunny said...

Those are GREAT! Wow! Sara is such a little doll! I don't know how you guys are going to pick.

Hopefully the teething will pass quickly!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Sara's pictures are great, too! That's so funny that we both just used Alyson about the same time and used the same place. That church is a great place and she is just awesome! I love, love, love her and the way she takes pictures! You're going to have a tough time deciding just like I am. :) Oh me....I dread having to choose between them all. Well, thanks for stopping by my blog. It's good to see you on here. I didn't know you had one. I'll have to keep up with you guys now. :)

Alisha said...

I love, love all of the pictures!! You have such a sweet little girl! We are planning to taking Will's pictures in the next week or so and we are planning on using the same church. It should be fun!

I am glad that Sara is feeling better. Teething can be so miserable for the whole family. Maybe this will be the last of it for a while.