Friday, June 20, 2008

Sara and her Daddy

In honor of Father's Day being this past Sunday, here are some recent pictures of Sara and Jeremy. And you will definitely be able to tell by the picures that he is definitely the fun parent!




















First attempt at a Father's Day picture...














...and this is the best one we wound up with! Still pretty cute!














I ran out to Walmart for a minute and came home to this! I guess there's no better way to spend Father's Day :)

Hope you had a great day, Jer! You're a wonderful daddy, and Sara and I love you bunches!!! And I hope you enjoy your Father's Day gift(when it ever gets here :)

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Sorry I was late to this post. Thank You! That was a good nap.

Tiffany said...

OMG, how precious is that picture of Jeremy and Sara! Audrey had that same outfit in 0-6! I am the un-fun parent in our house too. :)

Sunny said...

I love that last picture! That is absolutely precious!!!

merideth said...

kyllie. that is the sweetest thing i've ever seen. sara is going to love having this picture one day. please put it in a frame!