Monday, August 11, 2008

Wow.



I am still speechless after watching the Men's 4 X 100 meter freestyle relay last night. It is definitely by far the most exciting moment of the Olympics so far. If you missed it, go check it out on the NBC Olympic website, it is a definite a MUST-SEE, or I'm sure you will see it being replayed more than a few times during the remainder of the Olympics.

That is, if you are even watching it. It has come to my attention today that not many people share my love for the Olympics, as in NO ONE, with the exception of one co-worker who did say she saw the replay this morning, I work with even watched the race last night, or watched the opening ceremonies Friday night. I was very disappointed this morning that I had no one to discuss the greatness of it all with. But hopefully my exciting recap has encourage some of them to check it out tonight, I mean really, what else is there on TV to watch right now?

7 comments:

Sunny said...

Jason and I were watching last night and it was AWESOME!!! We both threw our arm up in the air when the US won.

kyllie said...

Sunny--I let out the loudest scream when I saw the US show up first, I'm surprised I didn't wake Sara up!! And I think I might have scared Jeremy a little bit :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Oh, I watched it and it was AWESOME! Ben and I have really been getting into the Olympics at night after the kids go to bed....especially the swimming. I share in your excitement! :)

alisha said...

We have also been watching the Olympics this year. I have never really watched it before but I can't seem to get enough this year. I was the only one awake when that particular race was going on (we have been recording it and watching it when the kids go to bed) so I had no one to share my excitement with. It was such a great race!!!

NaNa said...

I was watching the amazing event. I had told Alex and Matt that they were swimming so they were watching too. I came up out of my chair just screaming... you would have thought I was right beside the pool...This has be one of the best swimmming events I have seen.


Mom

merideth said...

KYLLIE! You should've called me! I was alone in a hotel room in Iowa for work and was jumping on the bed with excitement! If you don't love the olympics, you are missing out on one of the great things in life. That's what I say.

Also, Michael Phelps will always have a piece of my heart.

dawn wilson said...

so did you give up on this blog? it has been over a month now!