Friday, October 17, 2008

Call us crazy...


Because we have decided to take Sara to her first Alabama football game tomorrow! I've been going back and forth all week on whether or not we should, but now that I've declared it on the blog, I guess we'll have to go through with it ;)

All kidding aside, I am really looking forward to it. I am more than shocked that Jeremy even considered, let along agreed to it, but it probably had something to do with me agreeing(and I have no problem doing)to leave the game early if she got a little restless, and head back to his dad's motor home, which are thankful to have access to and probably wouldn't be taking her if we didn't!

Wish us luck!

1 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Good luck! I'll say a prayer for you guys tomorrow. Now if we were to try that right now people would definitely call us crazy. With one it shouldn't be so bad, right? I'm trying to make you feel better here. :) Just kidding! Atleast you've got a back up plan if all else fails. Hope ya'll have a great time.