Sunday, October 19, 2008

Success!

We got lucky, we have a little girl who loves football! Or maybe one that is easily occupied! She was fantastic, I really don't think we could have asked for it to go any better. She cheered, clapped, and even did a little yelling all during the game(except the first quarter, which she slept through), and I must say it made me a little misty-eyed to see her enjoying something Jeremy and I both love so much! So here is our little Bama fan in action:














On the way to Tuscaloosa, she was so excited about going to the Alabama "feet" ball game!














With Grandaddy and Daddy in front of the stadium before the game. I felt bad b/c we left her sunglasses in the car, she could have definitely used them :(














Getting some practice with her shakers before the game started.














She would repeat all the cheers after us, it was too cute!














ROOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!














With Mommy and Daddy after the game, excited about the win!

Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers that were sent our way b/c they were definitely heard! We were both very proud of our girl!

6 comments:

Sunny said...

I'm so glad that Sara enjoyed the game! She looks so cute!

dawn wilson said...

Yea!!! That is awesome!! Too fun.

Tiffany said...

I wondered where you guys were at Little Gym... I'm glad Sara had fun! She looks adorable both in this post and in her cheerleader outfit!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I'm so glad it was a good experience. :) She looks so cute! We're seeing that things are getting so much more enjoyable as our kids are getting older....most of the time. We're definitely not ready for a football game, but we will one day.

Alisha said...

I am so glad that things went well for you guys! We have debated on the best time to take Will to a game because he loves his Tigers so much (and we could probably get really cheap tickets this year : )) but I think we may wait at least another year. I am so afraid of going and him not enjoying it and then missing the whole game. We'll just have to see.

Brooke said...

Loved the pictures! We took all three kids to the first Auburn game this year and it was an adventure. There is no telling how much we spent of food and drink just to make it. I'm really afraid of the BAMA/AUBURN game. We are embarassing!