I had my 16 week appointment yesterday, and everything seems to be on track. It was a nice uneventful appointment, and I got to hear the heart beat again, which is always so nice, and it was still in the 160s. I also thought I might have felt some movement on Sunday, it felt like two bubbles popping, of course I haven't felt anything since, so who knows! I didn't feel Sara until around 18 weeks, so I'm hoping by then I will be having some definite movement.
My next appointment is in 3 weeks, and it's our Big U/S! I will be so glad to know what this little one is! I am really ready to give him/her a name and start planning the nursery, and Sara's new room. I am hoping the time will fly by between now and then, since have we Thankgiving and three full weekends! And that also means lots of blogging material too, to make up for the lack there of lately!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
So I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from Halloween, which also happens to be my birthday! So here are a few pictures of our night:
My cute little witch!
Getting ready to go trick-or-treating.
Jeremy with Will the Frog and Justin with Sara the Witch. They were both too cute!
After trick-or-treating, we came back home, had some supper with my family and then it was time for birthday cake. Sara gets tickled every time someone, whether it's to her or someone else, gets sung Happy Birthday! She really thought it was funny when they said my name, hahaha!
And of course, she helped me blow out my candle!
Sunny hearted my blog (Thank you :) I heart your's too!), and tagged me to answer these questions, using only one word answers, so here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Teacher
5. Your father? Hard-working
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Unknown
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Traveling
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Decisive
15. One of your wish-list items? Boots
16. Where you grew up? Crossville
17. The last thing you did? Lunch
18. What are you wearing? Cardigan
19. Your TV? Home
20. Your pet? Macy
21. Your computer? Silver
22. Your mood? Blah
23. Missing someone? Sara
24. Your car? Outside
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Over
28. Love someone? Completely
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
Now I'm supposed to tag someone, so if you're reading this right now, tag you're it!