Tuesday, November 18, 2008

16 weeks


















I had my 16 week appointment yesterday, and everything seems to be on track. It was a nice uneventful appointment, and I got to hear the heart beat again, which is always so nice, and it was still in the 160s. I also thought I might have felt some movement on Sunday, it felt like two bubbles popping, of course I haven't felt anything since, so who knows! I didn't feel Sara until around 18 weeks, so I'm hoping by then I will be having some definite movement.

My next appointment is in 3 weeks, and it's our Big U/S! I will be so glad to know what this little one is! I am really ready to give him/her a name and start planning the nursery, and Sara's new room. I am hoping the time will fly by between now and then, since have we Thankgiving and three full weekends! And that also means lots of blogging material too, to make up for the lack there of lately!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So fun! And this is all flying by, huh? I can't believe it...glad you're doing well. Hang in there!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I'm glad you had a good appointment. Can't wait to find out what this baby is and the name! :)

Sunny said...

You look awesome for being 16 weeks! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! Such fun!

Tiffany said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having!