Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween '08

So I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from Halloween, which also happens to be my birthday! So here are a few pictures of our night:



















My cute little witch!


















Getting ready to go trick-or-treating.














Jeremy with Will the Frog and Justin with Sara the Witch. They were both too cute!













After trick-or-treating, we came back home, had some supper with my family and then it was time for birthday cake. Sara gets tickled every time someone, whether it's to her or someone else, gets sung Happy Birthday! She really thought it was funny when they said my name, hahaha!












And of course, she helped me blow out my candle!

5 comments:

Joy said...

I'm blog-stalking :-) Sara sure does make a cute little witch! Glad you found that turtleneck--it sure was cold!

Sunny said...

Sara is so cute in her witch costume! And Will is just precious in that frog costume. I'm happy that you guys had a great Halloween and that you had a good birthday! You are the only person that I know that has a Halloween birthday!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

She looks adorable! I'm glad ya'll had a good Halloween and happy b-day to you. :)

Tiffany said...

OMG, how cute is Sara in that first pic!? She looks adorable in her costume. Your cake looks so yummy too!

Alisha said...

Happy late birthday to you! I love Sara's costume. So cute! It looks like you guys had a really fun family night.

Question for you: Since Sara was also a spitter I was wondering if you may know what I could use to get yucky food stains out of her cloths?