Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008

I'm sitting here getting ready to leave to go out for New Year's Eve and thought I needed to post something to wrap up 2008. It's been a good year for us, we've watched our baby turn into a toddler, welcomed our first nephew, and learned we will be welcoming our second child in 2009(funny how all of my great memories of this year revolve around kids :) So with that we are definitely looking forward to what 2009 has in store for us!

Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting any Christmas pictures, and believe me, I have plenty! I've been kind of lazy on my days off and have been soaking up all the time I could with Sara, so here's one last picture for 2008, our family on Christmas Eve night:














I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

Sunny said...

What a great family picture! Happy New Year!