Monday, December 08, 2008

It's a.....

.....BOY!

We are absolutely thrilled! That was my gut feeling, and after the boy dream I had a couple of weeks ago, I was sure of it! Glad to know that I have some motherly instincts, b/c I was totally wrong with Sara. Jeremy was positive it was a girl, so I think out of the two of us, he was definitely the most shocked! So it's looks like that evens things up for us!

We have pictures, but the scan quality at work is not so great, so I'm hoping to get a better one tonight at home, and post it, so yall can have a glimpse of our baby boy!

9 comments:

Joy said...

YAY! Little boys are so much fun & they sure do love their mamas!!!

Trey and Bri Maharrey said...

Congrats on finding out!! I bet you can have fun buying some new stuff now that you know it is a boy and you have all girl stuff ;)

-Bri

Ashley & Joel said...

I am so excited for ya'll. The perfect little family of four!

dawn wilson said...

yea!!! I hope I can repeat your pattern!!!

Sunny said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Vikki said...

Congratulations!! Sara will be a great big sister. Boys are so sweet! Sara was so cute this morning, when I dropped Nathan off she told me she was finished with her sucker and she handed it to me and wanted me to clean her sticky hands...so I took her sucker and Ms. Beth cleaned her hands, but I would have been glad to do it...she is so darn cute! Congrats again!

Vikki Boyett

alisha said...

Congratulations! I know that you guys are so excited. That is so neat that you will have one of each.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! That's perfect! :) Though another girl would've been perfect, too. :)

Tiffany said...

Yay for a little boy! Congrats!