Friday, December 05, 2008

They Say It's Your Birthday.....














....It's his birthday too!

Sorry for the reuse of the picture, but it's the latest one of I have of them together, and plus what a better one to use than one with the kids :) These guys are great husbands and awesome fathers!

Happy Birthday Jeremy & Justin!!!

Also, tomorrow is mine and Jeremy's 5th Anniversary! We always like to celebrate with a nice, quiet, romantic evening out, and really, what could be more romantic than spending your anniversary with 70,000+ screaming fans at the SEC Championship game? I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be.....well that's not entirely true, but I am excited about it :)

Happy Anniversary Jer! I Love You!

9 comments:

dawn wilson said...

Alright, you tease... i am dying to know what you found out... girl or boy?!?!?!

Happy Birthday and Anniversary!!!

Trey and Bri Maharrey said...

Hey Kyllie! Thanks for the comment on our blog this week with the birthday wishes! I sure hope that you guys have a great anniversary and happy b'day to your husband ;) Sounds like it has been a big week at your house!!

kyllie said...

Dawn-we don't know yet, finding out on Monday :) I'm sure this will be the longest weekend ever!!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Happy b-day Jeremy and happy anniversary to you guys! Hope ya'll have a great time on Saturday! Maybe it'll end the way you want it to and that'll make it even better. :)

Alisha said...

Happy birthday to the guys and congrats of the 5 year anniversary! You are a good wife to spend your anniversary at a football game. : ) We can't wait to hear what you new little one is... boy or girl?!?

dawn wilson said...

oh... you did say that but in my mind Monday was the next day after our gathering! I am ready too! :)

Sunny said...

Happy birthday to Jeremy and Justin! Also, big congrats on your 5 year anniversary! I'm sure that you guys will have a blast at the game!

I can't believe that it is already time for you to find out what you are having! Can't wait to find out!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy & Justin, and Happy Anniversary to you guys! Have fun tomorrow and I can't WAIT for Monday!!! :)

Vikki said...

Oh my word...what a super small world! I am so glad Nathan has Sara to play with. I have known Ryan Cagle since I was little we grew up in church together and Joy and I have become friends since. I hope you don't mine, I would like to add your blog to mine so I can keep up with the fellow BAMA fans! Keep in touch!

Vikki