Friday, April 03, 2009

THE MONKEY HAS BEEN LIFTED

Hey everyone. This is Jeremy and for today I have hijacked the blog.

After nearly 5 years of studying, the last two years of which I have been studying 8pm to Midnight and 4:00am to 6:00am EVERY DAY, I am finally a CPA. To say I'm relieved is a huge understatement.

I know it's been as hard on Kyllie as it was on me and I could never thank her enough for the understanding and patience she's shown in letting me studying those hours.

That's all I really had to say, just wanted to pass on the news.

Jeremy

5 comments:

Sunny said...

Congratulations Jeremy! That is awesome news! And, congrats to Kyllie!

dawn wilson said...

I am so proud of you!!!! Congrats! I have had some other friends that had to study for that test and they hated it too! It feels good to have something that big behind you. Way to go! what will you do with your new found freedom? That is a tough one... I am guessing either take care of a tiny little one or play golf... wait... is this Jeremy or Allen?!?!?

Ashley said...

Jeremy, that is GREAT! Congrats! I definitely know how it feels after taking the PE back in '07...oh to have that relief! Praise the Lord! Y'all go out and celebrate!!!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Yay Jeremy! I know you (and Kyllie) are both excited and relieved. It's good timing, too, with the 2nd baby almost here. Congratulations...you've put a lot of time into studying!

Alisha said...

How exciting! Congratulations!! I saw Kyllie today and it sounds like your little boy may get here sooner than later! We can't wait to meet him!